The Road to Recovery program is designed for those who have undergone a recent hospitalization or in-patient rehabilitation due to surgery or illness. Rehabilitation Respite is a minimum 30-day program and is subject to a nursing assessment, completed Physician’s Evaluation Form for Assisted Living and apartment availability. On-site home health services for therapy and nursing, which require a physician’s order, can be coordinated with our network of providers for qualified residents.
- Furnished apartment with utilities included (except phone)
- Three home-cooked meals daily; healthy snacks throughout the day
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing, transferring, and personal assistance
- 24-hour access to certified nursing assistants
- State-of-the-art emergency call system and personal pendants
- Medication management assistance by state licensed medication aides
- Housekeeping and laundry/linen service
- Participation in activities and life-enrichment
- Scheduled transportation to shopping
Click here if you have questions about The Road to Recovery Program!