Memory Care Short-Term Respite Care
Whether you are planning a vacation or just need to take care of other responsibilities, respite care is an alternative solution for providing your loved one with the individualized care they deserve. Respite care will give you peace of mind knowing your loved one is residing in a safe, caring home. You can expect the same care that our long-term residents enjoy:
- Furnished apartment with utilities included (except phone)
- Three home-cooked meals daily; healthy snacks throughout the day
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing, transferring, and personal assistance
- 24-hour access to certified nursing assistants
- State-of-the-art emergency call system
- Medication management assistance by state licensed medication aides
- Housekeeping and laundry/linen service
- Participation in activities and life-enrichment
- Scheduled transportation to shopping
Short term respite is a minimum 30-day program and is subject to a nursing assessment, completed Physician’s Evaluation Form for Assisted Living, and apartment availability.
Click here if you have questions about our respite program!